Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellation Policy:- Battery guru believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has, therefore, a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 1 hour of placing an order. However, if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them, order cancellation fee at the rate of Rs. 200 for the car battery and Rs. 400 for inverter battery/combo per order will be charged. This is applicable only for orders which have been shipped and are canceled before or at the time of receiving by the customer. No cancellation fee will be charged in case an order is canceled by Battery Guru because of non-availability or any other reason.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective items, please report the same to our Customer Service team and we will issue a brand new replacement to you at no extra cost. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported at the time of delivery of the products.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as per your order, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service at the time of delivery of the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- In case of complaints regarding products that come with manufacturers’ warranty, kindly refer the issue to them.
How to cancel orders before you receive your product?
If you placed your order and wish to cancel it, please call our customer care on 0120 4324 000(9:30 AM to 7:00 PM). You can also email the order cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, the date of purchase, your full name and address.
What if my order’s already been dispatched?
Because we like to dispatch our products as soon as possible (most of the orders are dispatched within 1 hour of receiving the order), sometimes we may have dispatched your order
before you call or email. In that case, order cancellation fee at the rate of Rs. 200 for a car battery and Rs. 400 for inverter battery/combo per order will be charged.
Also, the following shall not be eligible for return or replacement –
- Orders cannot be returned/refunded for any reasons other than following: Damage/dead on arrival, Manufacturing defect/Expired product & In-correct product. Brand warranties, wherever applicable, would supersede Battery Guru returns policy;
- Damages due to misuse of a product;
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of a product;
- Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
- Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty;
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product(s) delivered.
Why did BatteryGuru cancel my confirmed order?
All the products listed on BatteryGuru are sold and delivered by several merchants spread across the country. While our team does its best to ensure that the products are available with the merchant at all times and that the regular stock updates are done, there could still be a possibility of your order getting canceled due to one or more of the below-mentioned reasons:
- The product is rejected by the merchant due to Bad Quality and the merchant is not able to arrange for a fresh product within the promised shipping timeline as shown on the product information page.
- The product is Out of Stock with our merchant before the order is placed.
- Merchant is unable to deliver the product to the desired delivery location due to some circumstances.
The below-given refund policy is only applicable in cases where the buyer has initiated the cancellation before receiving the order.
- The order is canceled within 24 hours of placing the order + process of shipping is not initiated a = complete refund of item value.
- The order is canceled within 24 hours of placing the order + process of shipping is initiated = Rs. 200 for a car battery and Rs. 400 for inverter battery/combo cancellation fee would be charged.
- The order is canceled after 24 hours of placing the order + process of shipping is not initiated = 2% of item value would be charged (only for online payments).
- The order is canceled after 24 hours of placing the order + process of shipping is initiated = Rs. 200 for a car battery and Rs. 400 for inverter battery/combo cancellation fee + 2% of item value (only for online payments), would be charged.
How will I receive the refund?
On successful cancellation the refund amount of item value will be credited to you in the form of a credit to your bank account/credit card/net banking within 7 -10 business days in accordance with the respective issuing banks’ procedures. As part of the process, Batteryguru’s finance team would get in touch with you at the earliest possible to provide you with all the necessary details.
How will I receive the partial refund?
In some cases, the product is updated to a different brand or lesser billing price than the original order billing price. Partial refund amount of item value actually delivered will be credited to you in the form of a credit to your bank account/credit card/net banking within 7 -10 business days in accordance with the respective issuing banks’ procedures. As part of the process, Batteryguru’s finance team would get in touch with you at the earliest possible to provide you with all the necessary details.