Term and Conditions
Introduction:- www.batteryguru.in (“Website”) is an Internet-based e-commerce and content website owned and operated by Dnawebz , we are sole proprietor
you can place an order on the website after accepting our conditions . He/She doesn’t have the right to deny these conditions which are clearly mention over
User Account, Password, and Security
After completion of the registration process, you will receive a password and user ID. It is completely your responsibility to maintain the privacy of the account and password. You are responsible for each and every activity has done under your password and account. By accepting our terms of usage, you are agreeing to:
- Notify us for any kind of unauthorized use of your password or account or any other violation of security; and
- Ensure that after the end of each session, you will exit from your account. We will not be liable for any kind of loss or damage caused because of your failure to comply with this policy.
- We also give you assurance that your information will be safe.
We are engaged in providing a number of Internet-based services through the Website (all such services, collectively, the “Service”). One such service enables users to purchase products like car batteries and inverter batteries. Soon after you place the order, we shall deliver the product to you and are entitled to the payment of products/service bought by you.
You have to agree and undertake not to reverse engineer, change copy, distribute, transmit, exhibit, execute, reproduce, publish, license, create copied works from, transmit, or sell any information or software acquired from the Website. Limited copying or reproducing of the contents of the website is permitted if BatteryGuru name is declared as the source and our advance wrote permission is asked. To eliminate any doubt, it is clarified that boundless or wholesale reproduction and copying of the content of the website for commercial or non-commercial reasons and unnecessary amendment of data and information within the content of the Website is not allowed.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. BatteryGuru is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website’s Users.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after-sales services related to products and services. BatteryGuru does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
- BatteryGuru does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, scalability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. BatteryGuru does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. BatteryGuru accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- BatteryGuru is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. BatteryGuru cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. BatteryGuru shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.