Product warranties:- All products sold on Battery Guru are 100% genuine and have different warranties as per the respective product specification. Manufacturer of the product (Exide, Amaron, Microtek, Luminous, Sukam, SF-Sonic, etc.) is solely liable for any promises and warranties made out on the said product. And the manufacturer’s decision over the warranty claim shall be final and binding to the customer.
Please Note: No warranty claims will be entertained without the ORIGINAL WARRANTY CARD & INVOICE COPY. In some cases, if the manufacturer does not provide or has done away with issuing the physical Warranty Card, then it is recommended to register the battery Serial No. with respective manufacturers’ website accordingly. However, the INVOICE COPY is also to be preserved for Warranty purposes.
How to Claim Warranty on any Product during the Warranty Period?
- Make sure you have the original bill & warranty card.
- Warranty card is necessary for a warranty claim, in case of loss of warranty card the respective manufacturer has the right to reject the said warranty claim.
- Call the customer care no. of the respective manufacturer and provide details related to your product and the problem you are facing.
- The manufacturer’s service team will schedule an inspection to diagnose and resolve the issue and will provide the product’s service report copy. If the on-site service is not available then the manufacturer may guide you to the nearest authorized dealer/distributor.
- You’ll need to present the original bill & warranty card and hand over a copy of each to the service personnel.